Rome wasn't built in a day, right? That’s why I’ve created The Lifestyle Program, a 3-Month immersion designed to revolutionize the way you live, beginning with the food you eat. In this program, I will help you lay a strong and firm foundation for a healthy lifestyle upon which you will be able to build, grow and expand all your electric years. Goal planning, accountability, motivation, oddles of information, tips, tricks and unlimited email support is what I can promise you. If you dedicate yourself to steady change, you will look amazing in your clothes, have energy for days and own a body that functions the best it ever has.
Interested in Working with Me? Let’s Schedule a Conversation!
This is the best way for me to get to know you. In this consultation we’ll go over your past and present health so we can set goals for your future health. This conversation is all about you and I want to listen to everything you have to say; what’s working, what isn’t, where you want to be with your health and so on. Let’s figure things out together!
"I'm down 30 pounds and on my way to a 50 pound loss for the year. I now know anything is possible with the support, knowledge, and expertise I receive with every visit, email, and phone conversation. Thanks for the new me!"
"Small changes, wonderful results. I have more energy, I am less stressed, and I've attained my ideal weight!"
"I've always wanted to cook healthier, but just never thought I really had the time (or talent). Jessica showed us many amazing and easy recipes. It's made a huge difference for me!"
Hi, I’m Jessica Marie,
Certified Health Coach & Healthy Living Expert! I created the Lifestyle Program to help you achieve all your health and weight loss goals. Follow my lead and we’ll build your healthy lifestyle from the ground up!
- Turn a setback into a comeback! #getfit #yougotthis #comeback,
- In the mix #nrashow2013 http://t.co/ZZqmCJw2gF,
- Me and "The Pamela" herself of Pamela's Product. She is a pioneer in the gluten free world! She was a riot!!... http://t.co/DLWWL1Q3ei,
- And this guy. Richard Hat Man Everybody. http://t.co/IOjSUHQ8Zh,
- Just interviewed Jesse (Yasser) who can very well be my Lebanese Uncle. He founded Falafel Chips! Get them at... http://t.co/oFUVaMoGzS,